Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweetness


It's about time I mention my jewellery line since I feature pretty things left and right anyway. And there's no better time to start since I am, in a way, writing about someone who likes the Kirsten earrings from my shop at aileen.etsy.com.

I got a message from Melissa, who was lucky enough to snag an Etsy treasury listing, which is a short term member-curated gallery to feature whichever items they want. And she chose my earrings! Here is a screenshot of her lovely gallery:


I was pretty excited to discover that Melissa also has her own shop of pretty things and I love this adorable crocheted hat with a satin bow:

Whipped cream from Crocheted4Kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

.

All contents © 2009-2010, Aileen Lau. All rights reserved. This means all codes, graphics, text, and typos are my property except where specified.

.