Friday, July 17, 2009

Let there be light


My fascination with lighting did not surface until I visited my friend Tania in Toronto last May. When we were shopping along Queen Street East, I noticed a lighting store and was transfixed by the beautiful designs I saw through the window. Unfortunately the store was closed that day, but I knew right away that if I lived in Toronto I would pick my lighting from there.

This glamourous long chandelier from the Luminous collection suits me well because it combines simplicity with a little, (okay, a lot of) sparkle. Perfect for a dining room table!

Crystal chandelier from Vienna Full Spectrum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

.

All contents © 2009-2010, Aileen Lau. All rights reserved. This means all codes, graphics, text, and typos are my property except where specified.

.