Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An envied coat


I am hugely in love with the Canadian outerwear label Soïa & Kyo after my good friend Tania introduced me to it in 2007. I was visiting her after she had temporarily relocated to Toronto when I came across one of their signature assymmetrical coats. Short story: she got one in white and I got one in black. I visited her again the following year and got myself two more coats because they masterfully blended classic lines with modern esthetics into some very unique styles.

What I like about this coat from the spring/summer 2009 line is the feminine detailing - there is a nipped in waist, flaring at the bottom, and a bow at the back... It is available in black, white, and green, and although the green would be the hardest to integrate into my wardrobe, I think it's the best looking one:

Ami coat from Soïa & Kyo

2 comments:

Unknown commented on July 7, 2009 at 11:36 PM:

Gorgeous! =)

Aileen commented on July 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM:

Thanks Ying Ying... I think you asked about the coat I wore to your birthday and it's from the same label =)

Post a Comment

 

.

All contents © 2009-2010, Aileen Lau. All rights reserved. This means all codes, graphics, text, and typos are my property except where specified.

.