Sunday, July 19, 2009

How's this for healthy?


I consider myself to be a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to instant noodles since I have tried a lot of the stuff. Oh, I turn my nose up at Mr. Noodles and other western store brand varieties, but if you take me to an Asian grocery store, I could kill serious time in the noodle aisle.

So I am very excited to share my new favourite, which comes from a major snack product giant. It has a fish soup base, is not fried (a rarity in the instant noodle world), and does not contain MSG. Although the writing is in Korean, the North American packaging has English and the name is the Korean onomatopeia for slurping:

HooRooRook from Nong Shim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

.

All contents © 2009-2010, Aileen Lau. All rights reserved. This means all codes, graphics, text, and typos are my property except where specified.

.