Saturday, December 5, 2009

Seeing things in a different way


Any of my friends would be able to point out that I have a thing for fish. I normally subscribe to the bigger-is-better philosophy when it comes to tanks, but this six gallon beauty is so unique that I would make an exception. The idea is to fill the water all the way to the top (there is room for air exchange inside the column) to allow for viewing even from the top - how cool is that? If I had my own, I would probably stock it with some algae-loving shrimp since the opening is too small to allow a regular thorough cleaning, so low-waste inhabitants would be the way to go.

Fluval Edge by Hagen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

.

All contents © 2009-2010, Aileen Lau. All rights reserved. This means all codes, graphics, text, and typos are my property except where specified.

.